I only had 2 concrete trips planned at the start of 2017, and honestly it did not seem blog post worthy so I decided to spare you all. I also was not sure if I wanted to post my travel plans considering there are a lot of uncertainties with them. Eventually realized travel plans change and I can always update you all as needed.
Where I have Already Been:
- Lagos Nigeria (February 2017): My grandma turned 80 so there was a mini family reunion to go with her birthday. My cousin also got married so it was a lot of celebrations for the week. I got to spend time with my family and met up with old friends.
- Atlanta Georgia USA (April 2017): I had a blast on this last minute trip, after a rough couple of weeks my friends persuaded me to take a break. It was a good call. A friend got married, so it was a great opportunity to celebrate with the couple while connecting with old and new friends.
- New York City, New York USA (April 2017): Last year my best friends and I took out first girls trip together. It was a great trip where we connected, explored a new city, and just enjoyed being young and full of life. We enjoyed it so much that we decided to make an annual occasion out of it. The universe smiled on us, our schedules aligned (mostly) and so we headed off for a few days in NYC. It was rainy, and cold but is always a good time with my best friends.
Upcoming Travel Destinations:
- Europe: I am planning what will be my longest solo trip ever and covering a couple of countries. I am still in the planning stages but once a few remaining things fall in place I will share more.
- Singapore: A friend of mine moved to Singapore earlier this year so i’ll be visiting in November.
- Bali Indonesia: I plan to take a short trip here during my visit to Malaysia.
- Peru: A group of friends and I loosely talked about this but nothing is finalized yet. Hint hint to said friends.
Where do you all plan to visit in 2017? Have you visited any of the places i will be going? What can you recommend I do in any of these places, if you have visited?