I spent Christmas in the Cayman Islands with my cousin who was an amazing host. Highlights of my trips included:
- Hanging out with stingray at Stingray City.
- Slight turn up on boat party where I failed horribly at doing a cannon ball off the side of a boat (Operation learn how to cannon ball in full effect). Seriously guys i was horrible at it.. my uncle said i didn’t jump off the boat, I fell off… but next time though…
- Tacos from Sunshine Grill (Fish taco was everything)
- The Wreck and Bar and Grill at Rums Point Beach
- Calypso Grill: The Sticky Toffee Pudding is amazing. The best dessert I ever had in my life.
- Westin Sunday Brunch: Wide food selection, unlimited champagne and the food was really good. I felt like i ate a whole house after brunch
- Royal Palms Beach Club- We hung out here on Sunday after brunch at the Westin.
- 7 miles Beach- Lounged in the sun; played in the ocean; thanks to my trusty floaty noodle; watched the sunset and basically relaxed.
- I tired Conch for the first time, but I honestly don’t remember the taste
- Making friends with strangers on the beach, and working on my handstand
It was really great to be able to spend time relaxing with family. I will definitely be visiting Grand Cayman again, the sticky toffee pudding has been plaguing my dreams since I left the Island.